cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WW Activity: Random Coping Strategy Game!

The credit for this week's activity goes to the wonderful @gina-RO!

We all love our games here on RO (click here if you're keen to play more) so this should be lots of fun Smiley Tongue

Random Coping Strategy Game! 

The game is: 

1. Pick a number from 1 to 29. 

2. Now pick a number from 1 to 10. 

3. Now go to THIS THREAD. 

4. Go to the page number according which number you chose in point 1 

5. And count down the page post by post until you reach the number you chose in point 2. 

6. Do this coping strategy!  - If the exact post you reach isn't a coping strategy go to the post below, or until you find a strategy. 

Share in this thread which strategy you got! 

Repeat the exercise! 

giphy (20).gif

Re: WW Activity: Random Coping Strategy Game!

HAHAHAHAHA I just got 'get a tattoo' courtesy of @redhead

I got three in the one post:

1. light a scented candle 

2. trivia, general knowledge and brain teasers

3. watching videos of cute animals

I love all of these, will definitely be doing them Smiley Happy

Go shopping at Kmart.,..I'll be doing this Friday hopefully.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I got eat a croissant (or two Smiley Tongue) but since I'm trying to be vegan, I'll give that one a miss and try again later! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

I got "Eat a croissant... but just 1" I love croissants so I may be eating more than 1 Smiley LOL

Love the idea @gina-RO
I picked 7 and 8, and got a Yogic Breathing technique from @ElleBelle Which I think is quite awesome! I have done similar to this before so I'm going to remember this for work this week (Because things are going to be very busy for me, after my Easter break Smiley Tongue )

"76. Inspired by @Ben-RO's breathing technique, I want to add Yogic Breathing aka Pranayama! My favourite is to lie on the floor and think of your breath like a wave. Inhale and try to fill up the bottom of your belly with air, then slowly let it rise up to fill your rib cage and up to your neck. Then exhale and push the breath out from the top until you get back down to the bottom of your belly. Repeat as necessary until you feel rad!"

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Love reading all the random things people got up to  - hope @redhead  found some goodies at kmart!

@Bee  that is so fascinating  - love learning new  breathing techniques. @ElleBelle Heart

@ILikeCats22 @letitgo did you both get a croissant / more than 1?? I also love croissants! 

@LovesFood - keeping you accountable - did you do your three??

And @queenP I'm guessing by your laughter that you didn't get a tattoo haha! A tattoo is something that needs a bit more thought than just a random game like this!! 

I know i'm a bit late to this one, but I'm going to give it a go - 

I got 15, and 6 - 

"Hmmm Tim Tam therapy Smiley Happy"

I can definitely get on board with that! I'll be sure to buy tim tams on my way home!

Whos' up for round two???

@gina-RO Almost!! I did number 1 and 3 (lit a scented candle and watched cute animal videos haha) but I didn’t do trivia or general knowledge ahhh. I’ll have to do better next time! 

Love this thread though 

I chose 25 and 3  which got Reading or writing some poetry. Or lyrics if you're musical. 

I did some journalling yesterday, but that feels triggering now, so I'll pick another number.

page19 and post 8...

170. Youtube (specifically cat videos) Smiley Tongue

171. Sit under a tree on the grass and watch the clouds

Seeming as it's dark, I could look at stars Smiley Tongue , But I think I'll go watch some cat videos soon Smiley Happy 

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart