cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekly GOALS!

Go you indeed @N1ghtW1ng! Smiley Very Happy

Today I'm going to make a bunch of cookies before work. (Hopefully it'll calm me down too. I hit my head on the clothesline trying to stop the dogs and now I'm really pissed off at them)

yummm! what kind of cookies did you make? @N1ghtW1ng

I reached my goal of writing, got my story up to 15,000 words! 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo so awesome about your story! Smiley Very Happy I've been trying to write a story I started forever ago, but I've stopped because I can't decide whether to use the mythological species or just stick to humans... fantasy world or magical world in regular world?

I made cookies with milk, dark and white choc bits (my triple choc cookies) and shortbread Smiley Happy

My goals for this week... To get up at 7am (or whenever I first get up, because I'm not bothering with alarms). I've been slipping Smiley Sad although yesterday was alright since nye was exhausting but had no excuse.

@N1ghtW1ng GOod luck for your test! Smiley Very Happy

I've totally wiped out with my goals for last week. Oops haha! ohwell New goals.

1. Wear the boot like my GP has asked me to.
2. Do the homework my GP gave me (Yes she went there lol) MY HW is to come up with a list of hobbies/goals for long term. She is going to support me with them.
3. Get back to the pool this week! Smiley Very Happy
4. Apply for those jobs open in my web browser
5. Find the unsuccessful letters to make a list for my case manager with the job search agency for next week, so we can chase up feedback

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

My new goals for the next 7 days:

- Create a Facebook page for my project
- Go to work everyday
- Find 3 postives each day
- Keep up my no self harm streak
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 nice one! This is a situation where i wish we didn't have the anonymity guidelines because i want to see the finished page Smiley Tongue

I hope you give us some updates Smiley Happy

Hmm. My goals.

- Finish editing my sister's wedding photos

- Do a 1 hour gymnastic strength routine

- Get in some heaps good sleeps to help get rid of this stupid virus thing that i have.

Yeah I want to share all the updates and information and show everyone all the things but I can't Smiley Sad @Ben-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Eh you could do some of it I reckon, like you can tell us you made the page, what you wrote, share some of the photo ideas you picked if they're anonymous, etc etc, right?