cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekly GOALS!

Hi @queenP just letting you know that you are not alone with having poor mental health lately. And I definitely can relate to feeling the need to do everything at once to "catch up" on all the things not done. I understand that just showing up to something like work can be such a struggle so just rocking up is a win in itself! Last week I had booked in to do my Mental Health First Aid course but cos of my OWN mental health...I just didn't even go. Turned the alarm off and went back to sleep :/

My goals are similar for this week. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow about what's going on for me mentally. I've been avoiding all my uni work for like 2 weeks and now I'm so daunted and overwhelmed by how far I've let it go. I have an assignment due tomorrow for my psych degree and I've requested a 2 day extension with the intention of just smashing it out just aiming for a pass. I booked in with the student coaches this week too to talk about my study issues to see if they can help me get back engaged with it all. 

@Jess1-RO Missed 1 gym session because I was feeling on the edge of sickness, but I did get all of my study done! 

my main goal is to get through tomorrow. i have a few appointments which will reveal some results from important tests. other goals include finishing up my last assignment and fixing up my current one with the corrections they gave
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

They sound like great goals @scared01 . I know the tests are a bit scary. Hopefully school work will be a good distraction. 

My goal this week is to find a regular ongoing counselor on khl to help me at the moment, as well as speak to the nurse at Headspace to tell her what is going on and get some irl support. And then the other goal is to exercise each day finding something, however small to do. 

Great Idea for a thread @Bee.

My goal for this week, would have to be... to get my emotions back. I don't know if this issue is supposed to go on for more than a day, but I've been really empty since yesterday in the morning. I have already tried doing my favourite things, but those haven't helped me feel anything.
Another goal: to keep my room TIDY till the end of the week, at the very least.

Idk what to do. 

//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//

I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time at the moment @dncinginthedirt, I know how much it can suck! By the sounds of things you're taking some really proactive steps towards getting on top of your mental health, so congratulations for that! In times like these, I'm trying to hold onto the small victories Smiley Very Happy