cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekly Wellbeing Activity: Treat yo self- do something you wouldn't normally do for you

@Hozzles I too thought of Maslow's hierarchy of needs when I first read the question too! 

What do you think is a key difference between self-care and treating yo'self?

I think this has been summed up very well, so I have nothing to add Smiley Happy

What is a favourite treat yo' self-activity and what lead you to do it?

I don't really treat myself a whole lot, I guess when I buy new colouring supplies something that counts as treating myself because the ones I like are expensive 😛😄

But one thing I've been doing recently is taking myself out to lunch on Friday afternoons. It is a time for me to not worry about what to do for lunch, and also gives me time by myself. Sometimes I've gone to the channel and sat under the trees and watched the duckies (if there is any in the water at the time)

@Janine-RO I love looking at pretty things too! I can't keep flowers alive, but I can keep succulents alive. So they are a pretty thing for me to enjoy! Smiley Happy I also looove the feel of some of them Smiley Tongue 

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Re: Weekly Wellbeing Activity: Treat yo self- do something you wouldn't normally do for you

Aww I love libraries too, they are so serene and warm and academic and buzzing with productivity and you... get the point! However, we need more second-hand bookstores in my area! We have franchised bookstores but I'd love to explore the charm that I'm sure a second-hand store brings! A god auto/biography is my ideal treat yo'self book, what about you?
Highlighted

Awww Maslow's is on everyone's mind! And yeah most definitely, treat yo'self can be a part of a routine and as simple as being in nature, observing cute lil' duckies and going for a nice bite out to eat!