cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Weekly Wellbeing: Explore somewhere new!

That doesn’t sound like much fun @WheresMySquishy... At least you aren’t feeling too unwell!

That’s pretty cool!
I would always go geocaching on my bike with my family, and much easier to get around honestly.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  It definitely isn't, but luckily most of the pain is coming in random 'episodes' rather than being constant, so I've been able to do other things in between.

That sounds like a really fun way to exercise!
Last week, I found another part of my city that I haven't seen before. Even though it only took me a little over 20 minutes to get there, it was much different from where I lived because it had a lot of shops and markets. I love finding new places to shop and checked out some of them. There was also a lot of interesting street food there. I definitely want to go there again when I'm feeling better.

Highlighted

I haven't really explored any place new this week... but I've been meaning to go on more walks, maybe when the weather is a bit better. 😉

Just a thought I've always had... do you ever go on a walk, or sit in the car, and wonder about all the shops you pass by every day? Having lived in the same town all my life, some shops I have seen almost every single day for years but I have never been inside! It's a weird thing to think about. How many people have that shop in their daily routine, but I have never checked it out? Maybe some day I'll have to take the step into some of these. 😂

Highlighted

Went to the shops today. Bought an outfit that I really liked, and suits me really well! Even the shop ladies said so. That made me feel awesome.

@Hozzles, yep! That's happened before.
Highlighted

Seeing a lot of interesting posts about different experiences guys. I love it!

This week I plan on exploring a new neighbourhood whilst looking for the spot where an information session for a new course being held in the future. I hope I get to meet some inspiring people and find out interesting things that will be spoken about!