cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekly Wellbeing: Oh, The Places You'll Go!

What is a dream trip that you'd like to go on in the future?

India, New Zealand or one of those Scandinavian countries like Norway

What are some of the reasons you'd like to visit those destinations?

India for its food. New Zealand, Norway etc. for its scenery

@celestialdreamer  It's so cool that you're also interested in going to Egypt! It can take a long time to see everything. I honestly think that going at the time we did was the best time to go. Speaking as someone with Egyptian background, I think that traveling there has become harder in recent years.
I've been on cruises to the Pacific and New Zealand. I would go to some of the countries I visited again but I'd also like to embark on a cruise from another country in the future. One of my most memorable travel experiences was during a cruise. We went on a tour where the driver drove so fast, we were like hanging on for our lives and we honestly thought we were going to crash. Later on the same day, we were offered a drug which half of us took (I refused). It was actually an amazing day and the place was so beautiful.

Though I've been in Australia for two years, to be accurate, in Victoria, I couldn't make time for travelling to another state. Even the restriction eased, I had to be busy with my sales job. It is no point to think about it. Hope my friends who are planning to do some road trip could tell me a little bit more about their interesting journey along the way.  

I was planning to travel around some European countries in this summer vacation but COVID just break my plan and my university mentor told me not to travel out of Australia (cry). But anyways, I'm gonna answer the questions Smiley Happy

What is a dream trip that you'd like to go on in the future?
There are soo many places I would like to go, particularly those countries with their unique and strong cultures, like Japan, European countries etc.
What are some of the reasons you'd like to visit those destinations?
Well I love countries with their own cultures and I want to experience those cultures. It's happy for me to see those buildings and environment with cultural features.

@celestialdreamer Hi There! Oo that is exciting, are you planning on going with them? 

I definitely recommend staying in near town, everything is in walking distance and saves Uber trips, saves money etc! I definitely recommend heading down to the Beach Hotel, they usually have live music and it's so nice for a hang out! The balcony bar and oyster co ($1 oysters for seafood fans)! And another fav of mine was the Beef and Reef Restaurant for some Good STEAK! I've got so many recommendations so I will wrap it up haha but stop into Slice Pizza for the best pizza you'll ever eat Smiley LOL

ENJOY

@WheresMySquishy wow you sound like you have some amazing experiences and memories from your cruises!

@Kaylee-RO I'm a bit worried about COVID at the moment especially in Sydney and NSW, I would definitely love to but will just have to see how everything goes over the next few months. Thank you for these recommendations though, I will definitely write them all down and keep them in mind for when I (hopefully) do go!