cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Weekly Wellbeing: Pets!

I am loving hearing about everyone's pets! 

This is my dog Oscar:

Image from iOS (10).jpg

He is such an energetic boy that loves his squeaky ball toys! He is 14 this year so he's been a really big part of my life growing up. I love how excited he is to see me every day when I come home. Whether I have a good day, or a bad day, he is always there Smiley Happy He brings so much love, life and warmth to my home Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

@Jess1-RO what a good boy!!

Highlighted

He sure is @Tiny_leaf!

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

I love this thread! I always love seeing people gush over their pets, and seeing pictures. Our relationships with animals can be so special. Heart

1. Do you have a pet? If so, share a photo here! 
Yes! My own pet is Rusty! Heart Heart
90631946_3140331609333960_4181871667405914112_o.jpg

I also live with my family's pets, Cyrus the mini poodle
cy.png

and Ruby (I don't have any pictures of her on me at the moment, she's mean to Rusty so she stays away from me ahah but she's a huge red cat!).

2. What is your dream pet?
I'd love a big dog of my own, I don't think I'd ever be able to live alone without the comfort of having a big dog who could protect me if need be. Heart I'd also love to own a snake, or a bearded dragon again.

3. Find a gif that represents your relationship with your pet!
Rusty-
giphy
but also
giphy
giphy
(he does lick me sometimes when we're cuddling Smiley LOL)

4. Tell us why your pet is important to you!
Where do I start?! Having a pet of my own is very, very important to me. Just having someone there who cares about me and is in tune with my feelings (even if it's an animal) means so much. It motivates me to take care of myself, having to take care of another living being. It's so special the connection we share! Every single night Rusty is in full play mode because he sleeps all day, but the moment I turn the light off to go to sleep he stops being a nuisance and comes and lies down on my chest and goes to sleep Heart. I honestly think we have similar personalities -- I got him as a rescued feral kitten, and when we first met he hid under the bed all day. My mum didn't think it'd be a good idea to get him, but something about him made me want him, so I adopted him anyway. About 6 months later, that shy little kitty is nowhere to be seen! He is the boss of the household and is always out exploring! I couldn't be more proud of him. Heart

Highlighted

I am loving seeing everyone's gorgeous pets!

These are my dogs:

IMG_0895.JPG

They are always good for hugs! Charlie is 13 and so has been a big part of my life growing up and we rescued Mac just over a year ago, and it's like we've never not had him. They're so sleepy and always ready for cuddles. I used to be afraid of dogs from a bad experience, and Charlie helped me get over my fear!

Highlighted

Everyone has such adorablee pets! Sadly I don't have any pets of my own but I definitely would want to raise one once I start living on my own! I'd probably want to get a dog suitable for newbie owners living in an apartment although I'm still not sure on what kind of dog I'd want to get! I would love any recommendations you guys have! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@drpenguin rescue!

Especially if you can handle a big dog, but there are still smaller ones.

Highlighted

@Jess1-RO such a great activity, especially since we are all spending more time than ever with our fur babies and other pet friends!

1. Do you have a pet? If so, share a photo here! (remember to make sure the photo still maintains your anonymity and the anonymity of othersSmiley Happy)
My golden retriever x Poodle cross Poppy

2. If you don't have a pet but want one, what is your dream pet?
I have a pet. Poppy exceeds all my dreams

3. Find a gif that represents your relationship with your pet!
soft and gentle and close, she is honestly the most placid thing!

4. Tell us why your pet is important to you!
She is a genuinely good dog who cares about you and for you in her own unique way, she looks out for all of us!

Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  omg Nala seems great! All beagles (is that what she is?) are fabulous in my opinion!

Highlighted

@Ronan-RO so good to see some rescue dogs on here, they look like good mates though who keep each other company!