Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekly Wellbeing: Self-care challenge

Day 1: Go for a run

Day 2: Body scan meditation

Day 3: Read something interesting

Thanks for taking the time to start this thread Smiley Happy

Day 1: Connect - With myself! And tell myself it's okay not to be okay until it becomes a tattoo in my skull
Day 2: Keep learning - Do some extra research on jobs that I want to apply for, since my current one depresses me
Day 3: Be active - No couch potato 3 days in a row!

I hope everyone's challenges are going well! I love this, I feel like it really gives an overall goal/focus for each day.

I'm hoping my next 3 days will look like this:

Day 1: take notice – be more present in the conversations I'm having and the tasks I'm completing

Day 2: connect – I will reach out to some friends and my grandparents who I haven't seen in a while and check in on them to see if they need anything

Day 3: give – I will ask my family members if there's anything I can do to help them e.g. any chores or things to do to prepare for the week

@celestialdreamer I love the idea of reaching out to extended family and helping out with immediate family- family is a great self-care theme. Very wholesome!

Ah soooo many good ideas here for ways of caring for ourselves. 

Day 1: I will journal and try my hardest to make it a nightly routine. 

Day 2: I will go to my local pools/beach and do some laps for exercise and relaxation. 

Day 3: I will reach out to a friend and organize a time to catch up. 

A real self-care challenge is to choose the K-Beauty and all the 10 steps Smiley Very Happy Thanks for this interesting challenge! I will also start

I'm back with some updates (a bit late oops!), so day 1: instead of doing a 20minute workout I ended up going on a hike which I'm really proud of myself for doing because I never thought I would be into it but I really enjoyed myself and I'm already planning our next one. On day 2 however, I did not do as well as I hoped I'm back at uni and there was already a major assignment due so I basically just functioned on autopilot all day to get it over and done with Smiley Sad Ending on a good note though I have been quite consistent in writing in my journal, usually if I didn't do anything interesting or I didn't do much during the day I would choose not to write in my journal but I realised that I don't need to use my journal as a way to record what I did or did not do during the day, but I can also use it to record my thoughts and emotions (something I have a lot of), or of events that happened to me during the day. 

So that's my update guys! I hope everyone is doing well with their self-care plan!