Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weekly Wellbeing: Self-care challenge

Day 1: Go for a run

Day 2: Body scan meditation

Day 3: Read something interesting

Thanks for taking the time to start this thread Smiley Happy

Day 1: Connect - With myself! And tell myself it's okay not to be okay until it becomes a tattoo in my skull
Day 2: Keep learning - Do some extra research on jobs that I want to apply for, since my current one depresses me
Day 3: Be active - No couch potato 3 days in a row!

I hope everyone's challenges are going well! I love this, I feel like it really gives an overall goal/focus for each day.

I'm hoping my next 3 days will look like this:

Day 1: take notice – be more present in the conversations I'm having and the tasks I'm completing

Day 2: connect – I will reach out to some friends and my grandparents who I haven't seen in a while and check in on them to see if they need anything

Day 3: give – I will ask my family members if there's anything I can do to help them e.g. any chores or things to do to prepare for the week

@celestialdreamer I love the idea of reaching out to extended family and helping out with immediate family- family is a great self-care theme. Very wholesome!

Ah soooo many good ideas here for ways of caring for ourselves. 

Day 1: I will journal and try my hardest to make it a nightly routine. 

Day 2: I will go to my local pools/beach and do some laps for exercise and relaxation. 

Day 3: I will reach out to a friend and organize a time to catch up. 

A real self-care challenge is to choose the K-Beauty and all the 10 steps Smiley Very Happy Thanks for this interesting challenge! I will also start

I'm back with some updates (a bit late oops!), so day 1: instead of doing a 20minute workout I ended up going on a hike which I'm really proud of myself for doing because I never thought I would be into it but I really enjoyed myself and I'm already planning our next one. On day 2 however, I did not do as well as I hoped I'm back at uni and there was already a major assignment due so I basically just functioned on autopilot all day to get it over and done with Smiley Sad Ending on a good note though I have been quite consistent in writing in my journal, usually if I didn't do anything interesting or I didn't do much during the day I would choose not to write in my journal but I realised that I don't need to use my journal as a way to record what I did or did not do during the day, but I can also use it to record my thoughts and emotions (something I have a lot of), or of events that happened to me during the day. 

So that's my update guys! I hope everyone is doing well with their self-care plan!

@Sunnybear It's alright to be a bit late. I sometimes am myself when responding to posts when life happens haha. Thats awesome that you did a hike! I personally enjoy hiking myself as well, especially with friends Smiley Very Happy. Where did you go for your hike?

Its great to hear that you are keeping busy with uni and doing different things at the start of a new year Smiley Very Happy. What do you study if I may ask?

Keep it up, you can do this! Smiley Happy

@Bre-RO I love these classic but wholesome goals- what do you intend to use your nightly journaling for?

I saw this post a few days ago and here is what I did! 

Day 1: I did Pilates (be active) 

Day 2: On the train I decided to watch the scenery instead of listening to music or reading a book (take notice) 

Day 3: I met up with a friend that I was worried about and we had a talk about how she was (connect)