cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Wellbeing Wednesday 20th Feb- Try Something New!

This is a pretty big one, actually...I called a really talented uni friend of mine who runs a creative mic night with set performers and I asked if I could be added to the end of the set, since she needed someone else, and while I perform every so often, this is the first time it hasn't been a charity thing or whatever and I was just gigging at a bar to other musos.

And it I didn't even know this was this week's activity!!!

Good on you @trashconverters! Trying new things this week has really paid off for you Smiley Happy We would love to hear how the gig goes! 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Thats so good to hear @lennycat2017!! I have curly hair myself and can totally relate to the 0-100 real quick struggle. Especially in humidity haha  Smiley Tongue

This week I signed up for a 28-day fitness program at an F45 gym - and started the strict new diet that goes with it! It's been super challenging so far and I'm very sore but feels good to be part of a big challenge with other people who are new. And who knew you actually don't need carbs to feel full! Smiley Happy 

I would definitely suggest that if you're in a fitness rut, then something short term like this is a good way to get excited about your health again Smiley Happy 

Nice one @Rose_Harley - a one month commitment is a great way to get stuck into something new without it being too overwhelming! 

I have decided to try something new this week, by signing up to a dance hall class at a studio with some friends! 

Excited to try out the class, and have fun. 

Loving everyone's willingness to give something new a go 

So many great stories about trying new things! Smiley Very Happy @lennycat2017 yay for embracing curly hair!! Smiley Happy

I went to a new yoga studio and signed up for a week - I'd never been to a class alone before and I went to a couple by myself this week. Really really enjoyed it!

@letitgo What did you think of the dairy free magnum?

I loved the one I had Smiley Very Happy I don't consume dairy so it was pretty nice Smiley Very Happy 

Something new I have done recently is I tried this new dairy free ice-cream by ben and jerry's peanut butter and cookies. It was really yummy. 

It is so much fun trying new ice creams @mspaceK! Might have to give the dairy free a try Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here