cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Wellbeing Wednesday: Appreciating the world around us - 30 January 2019

haha I thought I was pretty funny @gina-RO Smiley Tongue

@Saltwaterdreamtime that beach looks sooo good! Hope surfing was enjoyable Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@gina-RO these remind me of the whomping willows from HP!

So I might never get around to actually doing this, because I don't take my phone or camera on walks, but I do love taking some time to look up at the clouds and see what shapes they're making. Plus around dusk (not dawn, because I'm never awake Smiley Tongue) seeing the way the sky changes colours and what colours I can pick out and see.

Also, @Bee @gina-RO, @Saltwaterdreamtime I LOVE the photos you shared! They are amazing!! Thank you for sharing them Smiley Happy

It may be Sunday but I guess it's never too late to share the beauty of the world around us Smiley Happy

This was a picture that I took a few days ago as I was looking into the sunset outside my room and right at the moment I took the photo, two birds came flying into the sky! It was a pretty surreal moment for me Smiley Very Happy

IMG_2519.jpeg

Over the weekend, I did this activity at home. I came across this flower. What really stood out to me was how vibrant it is. Most years we don't get this level of colour in these flowers, so it was a real treat to see this flower thriving HeartIMG_6521.jpg