Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Wellbeing Wednesday Self-care kits

Thank you @Bananatime04!
Highlighted

@Jess1-RO wrote:

Image result for box gif

Oh @Jess1-RO I looove this GIF! If I could put my kitties in a self-care box I would Smiley Wink 

I looove the idea of photos! I am going to print my favourite photography pictures and pop them in a soft display book to appreciate their beauty! Smiley Very Happy

@Bananatime04 "wreck this journal" is sooo awesome! I've seen it before but didn't buy it. DO you enjoy it?

@Eden1717 As Bananatime04 said it absolutely doesn't matter how many things you have in your box, as long as they work for you. This is also something you can build upon too, so it doesn't have to be a finished box today Heart What art things would you have? What do you like to do for art mostly?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I love your box lid!

I love how everyone has different things in their box, and it's interesting that there's a bit of an arty theme happening across the contents of the box's! Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Bee um... well I haven’t started using it yet. I always feel really bad when I break things so the fact that I have to completely destroy it, is very hard for me to do. Idk it’s weird. Just looking at it is causing me so much distress. I’m sorry I shouldn’t be talking about myself.
If you aren’t like me, I’d highly recommend getting it as I’ve heard it’s a great distraction.

@Bananatime04 I feel you, I always feel bad when I accidentally break something too. I think that's why I didn't buy it, but I wonder if you could go through and do the activities but not physically destroy it, like making them pretty and creative and keeping the book intact?
Now that I've thought about that, I might try and find it again Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Thank you @Bee Heart
That could be an option Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hi @Jess1-RO,

I don't have a self-care kit yet. To be honest, I struggle a lot with self-care and don't have much spare income at the moment, so the kind of things I'd like to put in my self-care kit aren't really within my access/or things I struggle to believe that I deserve to have. Sorry to be negative, I'm not in the greatest headspace to think about this right now, but I'll come back when I'm feeling a bit better and have a good answer for you! 

Thanks for tagging me in this @Jess1-RO

I've just been reading through everyones posts and think it's such a wonderful idea!! 

I too have been having a bit of a rough patch so am going to give myself a few more days before I attempt this as I'm not thinking straight at the moment. But I know that having a self-care box I can just pull out when needed will hopefully help me from ending up where I am at the moment. So thanks heaps for sharing guys! You've given me some great ideas for mine Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

That’s okay @MisoBear, @MB95. Just take your time, and when you get the chance/motivation, go crazy!
I know @Jess1-RO is doing their’s t some point within the next few days. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

What a fabulous idea!

My self care box is actually a draw lolololol but same difference I think

It has
A heat pack
chocolate duhhh
Herbal tea
Vitamin tablets
Essential oil
Eye mask

Basic but effective guys