cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Is Something That Really Annoys You..

I'm interested to find out what really annoys people. What are your pet peeves..?

I can't stand grown adults that chew with their mouths open. It just really frustrates me..

WHAT FRUSTRATES YOU..?

Re: What Is Something That Really Annoys You..

Okay but when people leave power points on when they're not using them like WHY.

YES @roseisnotaplant! I hate that too! And also when people leave the light on when they're not in a room - what a waste of electricity!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@Orchid

For me it's when people chew gum with their mouth open! I can't stop staring haha! Smiley LOL

@roseisnotaplant @letitgo The power point thing annoys me too. And when people turn lights on during the day time, Im like OPEN A CURTAIN OR SOMETHING.

@missep Yeahh I cant stand the sound of people chewing gum with their mouths open. They sound like  cows lol

Something else that irritates me is when you are trying to talk to someone and they have their head in their phone. Its like GEEZZ cant you wait til im finished talking

I get really annoyed when people don't say thank you when you open a door for them or step out of their way and let them go first. Obviously I don't do those things for the 'thank you's but what happened to courtesy?

Did someone move this thread? Because this is the second time I've posted today and it's said this message cannot be found Smiley Tongue

Now for my answer Smiley Happy
On powerpoints with nothing in them annoy me soooooo much. I could see one when I was at uni, and someone else actually turned it off and I was so proud and thankful to this random stranger Smiley Tongue

A minor thing is that I hate it when people say yes when I offer them food. I was being polite, not actually offering Smiley Tongue On the other side, I hate it when people say no when I don't want to eat the food anymore.

@roseisnotaplant I feel your pain

I hate it when people stand on the wrong side of the escalator (you're supposed to stand on the left) or they block the whole thing so people can't walk past.

Did you know that escalators were designed so that all pedestrians to talk up and down? It was designed as a way to prevent bottle-necks and get people quickly from one large space to another large space (e.g.. a train platform to a concourse) via a narrow walkway. That's why you're meant to walk on them. They weren't made to carry people up or down stairs at all! That's what elevators are for.
Highlighted

Yes @StarLord the escalator thing annoys me too! It's common courtesy to stay on the left and out of the way of other travellers!

Another thing that bothers me is when cars drive really close behind you on the road. Like, tailgating is illegal and that's beacuse it's not safe. Grrrr!! 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //