Re: What am I doing today?

Hey @RevzZ.

Reflecting on yesterday I got 7/9 Smiley Happy it was pretty productive. xD 

Highlighted

Hooray @mspaceK! What did you miss? I hope it wasn't too important Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I missed point 2 and point 7 @RevzZ. I'm working on point 2 today and as a reward later I might do point 7, but I do have Game of Thrones and team sport which I'm really looking forward to! 

Smiley Happy have you got a list for today? 

Mine is get written progress on my assignment. I want to have most of my dot point information put into my document so that tomorrow I can contune putting it together and then by Wednesday I should just be reviewing and editing it. That's the plan. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Whoa, you're being super productive @mspaceK! I have a list but it goes more along the lines of prep for quizzes, order textbook, work on assignment. Still have yet to order that textbook...
Highlighted

thanks @RevzZ. Smiley Happy 

I am going to do a tiny bit more and then I'm going to play sport and then watch game of thrones. XD 

Oh good luck with your textbook work xD 

Highlighted

I am so bad at doing what I say I will Smiley Tongue Especially when it comes to uni! I so need to get better.
Highlighted

Study with a friend

Do some more creative writing

Clean some of my room

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng it can be quite common to not follow through but it is a really good skill to have if you can help it.

Today I am going to work on my assignments the best I can and cook something for dinner. 

Highlighted

Assignments and food. Story of all our lives
Highlighted

I SHOULD be finishing this assignment that was due last night. So it is what I will be doing. Hopefully...