cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to wearing my new work shoes tomorrow. They were super comfy! I'm glad I asked my supervisor what shoes she wore and glad I went and investigated them. Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm looking forward to my birthday. It's on a Monday and I really hope I can make it to the GR session!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I'm looking forward to finishing my university degree at the end of the year!

@smiley that's super awesome! I am sort of insanely jealous, but that's amazing!

I am looking forward to seeing the paper towns movie

looking forward to going back to university Smiley Happy study hard get better grades!

@SailorE its been a long time coming! Smiley Happy so excited but nervous for the next chapter to come haha

Going on a bit of a road trip with work, leaving tomorrow come back Sunday, cause we've got a job a few hours away. Pretty keen.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Europe in October! yaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!! now that I work full time I feel like I will appreciate what little time I have off a bit more

@hartley_ I see that you high fives my post about going away for a few days.. I didn't go in the end 😔 but that's ok I had a relaxing weekend.
I would love to see Europe how cool and exciting
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

@j95 yeah i kind of made my way down the thread and was like yayy .. ohhh...

Sorry!

What did you end up doing? Just resting and relaxing?

Ive never been to Europe so im pretty excited! I have only ever been to Asian countries so it will be a totally different experience Smiley Happy we are cramming a lot of places into only three and a half weeks... i will need a holiday after my holiday but hopefully the excitment and awe of all the cool things ive seen and learnt will keep me going when I get back Smiley Happy