cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

I wasnt very well on Friday and I didn't think spending two nights away from home when you feel sick was a good idea. Then l felt pretty crap so I just relaxed, chilled out for a few days. I turned my internet off for two dad so I could have some time out it was the best thing ever. @hartley_

That sounds awesome!! I love the feeling after you have been on a holiday (not the missing it, but that overall sense of happiness)
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

yeah I know what you mean, when you are sick and vulnerable and all you want is your own bed and own dogs to cuddle @j95

yeah the exhausted contentment after a holiday is cool, often you only really appeciate all you have seen and experienced (or maybe it only really sinks in is a better way to describe it) once you are home and back into routine a bit haha

are you planning any trips in the near or distant future? Smiley Happy

Im looking forward to going to a mindfulness workshop for 'academic success' through university, and a meditation class in the evening! should be fun Smiley Very Happy

Glad you had a relaxing weekend jay - me too!!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Looking forward to starting my first hospital placement in a few weeks Smiley Very Happy

Getting my tattoo!!

The weekend! Mines already started! Footy tomorrow, final game before finals. Then on Saturday I've got a gig with a mates band, been ages since I've played drums for them. Sunday is recovery day, so pretty much a write off but that is fine by me haha

@j95 when are you getting your tattoo or have you already got it. and hope you have a good weekend at footy good luck.

Redhead: I'm looking forward to catching up with an old mate who is coming to my town tomorrow.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead next Friday, so one week! I'm excited.
And thanks, hopefully we win footy we are playing the top team who slaughtered us by 98 points last time we played them!
Highlighted

what ya getting @j95??