cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

@j95 Just as well, I think you would have broken the first rule of fight club by sharing Smiley Tongue

@Ben-RO
Pfft! Who waits for beach season when you can enjoy it all year round? Smiley Tongue

It's cool, I know you were talking about warm waters for swimming. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

I am looking forward to EB Expo at Olympic Park this Friday.

I am however not looking forward to walking away poorer from the event. I need to establish a max spend for the day Smiley Happy

@stonepixie

You raise a good point! Although for me, once I'm near the water, i just gotta go swimming!

I actually bought a semi-dry wetsuit so I can go swimming in water down to about 10C now Smiley Happy 

@j95

This fit club sounds awesome. I need to join something like that. The only six pack in my possesion is the beer kind :/. 

I am looking forward to...

Listening to heaps of minimal techno and deep house and then practicing DJing it tonight. 

It's awesome and FREE even better @Ben-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I am looking forward to eating this totes amazing pasta i made. There will be a great deal of noms! 

@Ben-RO I don't get how you are waiting to eat it, every time I cook with the intention of taking it for lunch I eat while I'm making it.

Looking forward to having some alone time after work to go and look at cute things in 2 dollar shops (yeah that's actually an event on my schedule, lame I know)

Christmas with snow everywhere! (I hope it does snow though!)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Looking forward to enjoying the day out in the sunshine

Heading up the coast this weekend to go spearfishing! Looking forward to catching a Kingfish so I can make some Sashimi and some Ceviche.

Not looking forward to getting bitten by a shark. 

Kingfish-01.jpg

@j95

The solution i have found to eating all the food I cook straight away is to cook more than i can possibly eat in one sitting Smiley Tongue

I held out for about 5 minutes before the leftovers were in the microwave yesterday Smiley Tongue