cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What are you looking forward to?

Good luck with the tetris @j95! Smiley Tongue

I'm looking forward to getting my unit outlines on Monday (I hope.) But also nervous because I'll finally be getting a better idea about what my units will be about.
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng having 6 boards on too of one car is definitely a safety issue but so is having to fit so much stuff in one car, I can't feel my legs @N1ghtW1ng almost there Smiley Tongue
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

It's so awkward when you're leg is numb and you try to move. My mum's foot fell asleep and she tried to walk and basically hobbled across the room Smiley Tongue Glad that your legs woke up! Smiley Happy

I'm looking forward to finally starting uni. I need the routine Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Getting my braces off
Highlighted

Looking forward to taking my little brother out surfing again on Sunday, he's such a little grom and apparently he's been asking everyday if he can go out.
Highlighted

That's adorable @j95

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

The look on his face when he catches a wave is priceless and makes me feel so good that he's out doing something fun @stonepixie so proud!
Highlighted

Spending less time online, focusing more on myself and recovery.

Hopefully finding what I want in life; finding a new job that is closer related to what I'm studying and be able to leave my job in hospitality in the near future.

Continuing to work through some tough stuff with kids helpline and learning about relationships and whether I'm ready to start meeting people and exploring who I am a bit more. Smiley Happy

And lots more hugs with big ted Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@loves netball positive after positive Smiley Happy Amazing work.

Highlighted

Thanks @Bree-RO

I'm actually trying to decide whether or not I want to legit leave RO in the coming week before uni starts.. I'm no longer allowed to support people in the tough times section, which I now realise is a giant weight lifted off my shoulders - I actually felt pressure to be supporting people Smiley Sad But I'm wondering if it's time to move on; I'm not sure what else I have to offer RO. 

I would like to find new adventures in life; not really sure what they are; but I need to be doing more stuff away from the internet.