Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

Ah that's exciting @Ladybug! I gotcha with the planes, scaryyyy Smiley Wink

Seeing my siblings 🙂

I'm looking forward to summer being over.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Going to my first book club meeting on Sunday!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@N1ghtW1ng same here! way to hot for me!

@letitgo sounds exciting Smiley Happy

i cant wait to get out of this moonboot in another week!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I am looking forward to going on a road trip with my friends tomorrow Smiley Happy

I'm looking forward for school to return.

@scared01 awesome news that you’re getting out of the boot in a week! Smiley Very Happy

@DIVYA I hope you have a really fun and memorable road trip, that sounds like such a cool thing to do! 

@annabethxchase yay school! I’m glad to hear you’re looking forward to going back Heart

I’m looking forward to having my own vegetable and flower garden - maybe it won’t be for a few years, but the thought of growing my own food and having my own calm, pretty outdoor space is really motivating me to keep going rn! 

I'm looking forward to sorting out this mess with uni. Fingers crossed I can get special consideration or something so I don't have to repeat this stupid unit.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

I'm looking forward to my hydrotherapy and psychologists appointment tomorrow. Hydro because the water will be sooooo nice and psychology because I feel like talking to my psychologist would benefit me really well right now in this adjustment period of starting my new job.

I'm also looking forward to getting TAFE finished, (Although I have no idea how so props to you who work AND STUDY!)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart