cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

Right now I am looking forward to next Monday to see more of Game Of Thrones... so much has happened and still so much hype for what's to come... 

@mspaceK how good was it!??!?!?!?!? Omg!!!!

Highlighted

@dncinginthedirt I was on the edge of my bed holding my breath!! Still can't stip thinking about some parts! Looking forward to next week....i can't believe it will all be over soon. 

Me too!! It was absolutely chilling. Spoiler alert!

When that first group went out with their swords on fire then slowly all the lights went out and went quiet - so brilliant!!!!

Then when the leader went to raise all the dead again - ahhh!!!!

They say that episode alone cost $60 million

That is insane how much it cost @dncinginthedirt . And oh - yes I know what you mean. Those moments had me on edge.

SPOILER ALERT

especially when Jon was stranded and surrounded by so many! And then Jorah and Dani omg they all looked so in peril. Hahaha. 

It was so full on. It was bloody emotional! I wanted to cry at the helplessness of it all.
How good was Arya!?

She is my favourite @dncinginthedirt . And Lyanna is one of my favourites too. Absolutely no fear that kid. So brave and badass, both of them! 

I feel like there is never going to be another t.v. show as good as game of thrones ever again Smiley Sad

Get Outlook for Android

I've never seen Game of Thrones...
Meh. It sounds pretty boring to me...
Unless it's medieval kind of film.

I'm looking forward to the spelling bee finals tomorrow. I'm still waiting for the semifinals to finish, as there were others who were away, and will do their two words before the finals. If anyone gets eliminated, they get to watch. After everyone has done their two words, they'll verse me in the finals. I'm defending my title as champion, because I won it for year 7 last year, and will win again for years 8, and maybe year 9....