cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to going home and seeing my family this weekend! It's been two months since I've been back, and now the semester is over and exams are done I can finally relax and hang out with the people I love! 

Seeing one of my friends from high school on Sunday Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

looked reading what others are looking forward to Smiley Happy

im looking forward to getting my new car radio
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Sleeping in my own bed on Saturday night after a month of being away from home!

im looking forward to spending the day washing/tidying/ and putting n new car seat covers etc tomorrow in my new car
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I am looking forward to having dinner with a friend tonight Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here
Highlighted

I'm looking forward to my new camera.

Got a YI M1 mirrorless camera by this new company YI Technology. Got it in the US because I was looking for one that is affordable based on my budget. Now, I am using stock lenses for now and I have seen some posts they have amazing pictures and we are using the same gear. So how can I improve these shots for example (lanscape/cityscape). I only play around with the F and S of the settings as some have shared their tips and tricks already. But how can I make them sharper and more, vibrant... it is hard t explain but, I basically want them to look professional. It is just a hobby for me and not as a career but it is very interesting and I love photography!

Welcome @Zeynd and thank you for making your first post! Getting a new camera does sounds exciting! Do you enjoy photography?

I am looking forward to sleeping in on the weekend Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

@Zeynd welcome Smiley Very Happy

I'm looking forward to watching a show this evening when I finish studying for the day Smiley Happy

Well I for one am looking forward to bionic body parts so I can replace all my ruined limbs. 

On a more realistic note, I'm looking forward to the new episodes of my all time favourite show Ninjago, I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!