cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

@ecla34 Yum! What's your recipe

@hunginc i was thinking of using a green curry paste, and adding a bunch of coconut cream, carrot, aspragus, snow peas, chilli, and zucchini Smiley Happy plus ginger and garlic if there's any left in the fridge, i forgot to check before i went shopping 😭 

What do you like to cook? Smiley Very Happy 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

@ecla34 Sounds delish. I like to cook chicken curry with some frozen veggies

I'm looking forward to snuggling up and listening to the rain as I fall asleep Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

I'm looking forward to the midsem break! I'm excited to give myself some time off and maybe go to the beach and relax.

I am looking forward to Stage 4 restrictions *hopefully* relaxing soon in Victoria so that I can visit my friends and family again!! 

Being able to see my friends once lockdown is finished! 

Me too @marlee! I'm so excited to be social and do the things I enjoy without restrictions in place. Smiley Very Happy