cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What are you looking forward to?

I am looking forward to my university graduation. applying for jobs that relate to my degree I just finished and CHRISTMAS Smiley Happy

I'm looking forward to my holiday to China in February! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Christmas lunch with my extended family tomorrow Smiley Happy

@delicatedreamer wrote:
Christmas lunch with my extended family tomorrow Smiley Happy

That is a really early Christmas! What will you do on the 25th?

Haha I know Lex. We don't usually catch up with my Dad's family on Christmas day because some people are busy catching up with other relatives, so we always have something in early December instead. My grandma is super organised and likes to get it booked in early so we always have it the first or second weekend of December.

On Christmas day I'll be with my immediate family and catching up with Mum's family Smiley Happy

@delicatedreamer We usually celebrate with my dad's family relatively early too, but not quite the 1st of December Smiley Tongue

I'm looking forward to the two months of holidays I now have! WOOHOO! Smiley Very Happy

1 Getting purple highlights in my hair

2. Meeting our new boarder in January

I'm super super suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper excited to see Paramore live again in January !!!! Smiley Very Happy

I'm just here to share that I'm still excited for Paramore, hahaha. NEXT WEEEEK!

Buying an iPod touch in a few weeks. I've been wanting one all year (last year) so I'm super excited. Smiley Very Happy