Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

only TWO weeks to go till uni is over... strange how time keeps flying

only TWO weeks to go till uni is over... strange how time keeps flying

I'm looking forward to the day that people no longer use MH issues as adjectives. One can dream, right?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@EloiseRose I know, time just just seems to keep flying. I went to meet my centre director where I'm doing placement today! It's come up sooo quick!!! Smiley Surprised Smiley Happy

I'm looking forward to starting my lead up days and starting placement on the 2nd! Smiley Happy (I"m going to discount today's weird intro and go with the flow I think Smiley Happy But I'll still mention it to my teacher)

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm looking forward to going to Zimbabwe (finally after like 6 years) and seeing my boyfriend and my family Smiley Happy so excited

Quilling! Hahaha. Convinced the lady that runs the Youth MH craft-a-noon to do it as one of our next activities. =)

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I'm looking forward to starting my lead up days for placement this week! Smiley Happy Another chapter! <3

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

My cousins wedding! Smiley Happy

Dinner at a friends tonight!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

I'm looking forward to reading my novel, after the hard work I spent on my assignment