cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

@hartley_ Yes, sometimes starting is the hardest bit! Yeah sometimes the wording is so tricky, thats where unpacking the question is handy Smiley Happy

@lokifish wow that has come up fast!! Smiley Surprised Have fun! Smiley Happy

I'm looking forward to the long weekend, I plan on catching up on some much needed sleeeep! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I get to catch up with a friend who lives interstate and my cousin gets married which means I get to spend some time with some fam bam that I don't normally get to see. =) Is there anything better?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

my mums birthday on friday

Exams (and the semester) being over and done with in 10 days Smiley Very Happy

@Chessca_H 10 days? Jealous!
I am looking forward How To Train Your Dragon 2 again on the weekend Smiley Happy

seeing my boyfriend after time away from each other!!

Skyping with Mum since we haven't spoken in a while do to her shift work.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I have nothing specific coming up... which is werid for me. I guess thats something?

Im looking forward to whats going to pop up! 

I'm heading to big music festival this weekend and some of my all time favourite bands are on the bill, so I'm reaaaaally looking forward to that!

Highlighted

Going to Phillip Island for the night tonight! And getting on top of negative thoughts..