cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

I'm also looking forward to the Christmas/New Year season being over... But mostly I'm just looking forward to sleep tonight! Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm looking forward for Christmas to be over Smiley Happy (I just want to be chucked right into the middle of the year again because the start is a bit daunting Smiley Happy

I'm looking forward to new years being over. I'll probably have to spend the night listening to loud music to drown out the partiers.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Staying with my sister for New Years and getting to spend time with her pug puppy.

I am looking forward to those stupid neighbours turning off their awful music so I can sleep tonight.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng Uh, they sound so annoying!
I am looking forward to hopefully getting some much needed sleep Smiley Happy

I am looking forward to join dance classes next week. Its been something I have always wanted to learn and I am very excited about it Smiley Happy

I am looking forward to going to bed tonight and getting a good night's sleep.

I'm looking forward to netball tonight!

I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend tonight and we are going to the beach tomorrow! :-)