cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

Going to make some NACHOS!! Cat Tongue

I'm looking forward to my friend's birthday party tomorrow night, and seeing a friend on Saturday. Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I'm looking forward to work tomorrow afternoon, having today off has felt weird. But I'm also looking forward to my manager being back from her holiday, as it means my hours will reduce back to my normal Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

a date tomorrow night Smiley Very Happy

Ooooh!
Have fun!

Hmm...
I'm looking forward to sleeping!
And getting my voice back...

I'm looking forward to going to the movies to see Aladdin tomorrow and visiting my grandma after that Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Waiting for my gf to get to my house with our takeaway dinner she is picking up on the way through

I'm looking forward to the end of the week. Holidays will start then!

At least, I get to receive an award for winning the spelling bee again. And perform a musical number at the same place.
Wish me luck this week guys...
I have to try to get this week done without passing out.

YOU CAN DO IT LEXI!

I am looking forward to finally ripping off the bandaid of telling my parents I've graduated uni early and with a different degree. (I have until last week of July when semester 2 starts to tell them, although I could just say I've taken a break next semester and put it off even longer....)

(oh my cat's back)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Thank you @N1ghtW1ng. I'll try.