cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to finishing my last undergraduate exam next monday! 

I can’t wait for FRIDAY!!!!
I get to start finishing my apron I’ve been working on in sewing club, and it’s for my grandma for Christmas!

And youth group tomorrow night, but that’s going to be a nerf war... not my favourite kind of night, but at least I get to spend time with my friends and youth leaders!

I'm looking forward to... a lot of things. Some of which are unrealistic but I'm hopeful that maybe one day they'll happen.

I am looking forward to taking my girlfriend home for Christmas. She has met my family already and they all love her, but it will be great to walk through my hometown as an openly gay person and feel proud and comfortable with who I am, maybe for the very first time really. 

Aww, that sounds amazing @queenP! I'm so happy for you ❤.

I'm looking forward to finding the courage to shave my hair... 😂. I feel a lot better + more 'me' with short hair, plus many hairdressers have given me the bill of $300+ to fix the patchy bleach damage. So... why pay that when I can pay >$50 to shave it? 😂

I love reading all of these posts Heart

I am looking forward to camping the next three days and getting back to nature! No power, no technology, just simple living and bushwalking Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here