cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for how well I copped this morning with face painting. At points I was unsure if I was doing a good job with the art, but the children and parents loved it! So did a fellow face painter! Smiley Happy #confidenceboost

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm proud of myself for sending an email to eheadspace last night! #Seekingsupport

I'm proud of myself for getting a start of my hula hoops! Next step Decorate them! Next to make: Bean bags!

I'm proud that I've been working so hard on my TAFE stuff to try and get it finished by December.
I'm proud of the recent grades that I've received at uni and TAFE.

For handing over all my blades yesterday and then not buying more today.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thats awesome @redhead ! keep it up!!! Smiley Happy #inspirational

I'm proud of myself for trying out different frames and seeing whether I liked them. Despite not seeing anything that jumped out at me, I stuck with it and in the end decided not to change my frames, it's a little more expensive but I don't have to then juggle between the stronger lenses or the weaker ones, and don't have to adjust to a new frame yet! Smiley Happy

Proposed to my girlfriend last night...

pretty proud of myself for that!!

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I'm proud of myself for remaining calm and proceeding with my errands when I found the library was shut! I'm also proud of myself for trying on and feeling comfortable in the leggings/bike shorts I bought today!

I'm proud of myself for stopping to talk to one of my peers from high school today, albeit a slightly awkward and short conversation, I felt ok to say hello to her! Smiley Happy

@j95 thats awesome congratulations and well done, sounds like that happiness is coming your way and looking up finally..

Im proud of myself and the strength I have gained recently despite my own issues is helping out others around, its so wonderful seeing other around you being able to be strong because of the strength your showing and providing them with courage to keep going when all around seems lost...

Thank you @Sap0 looking forward to a future of a fun and happiness Smiley Happy) glad to see you around again, missed ya

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//