cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

thank you so much @j95 I've missed been part of the forums lately but have been quiet sick...

Hopefully on the mend and look fwd to sharing more with everybody.

You and your fiance deserve all the love and happiness life has offer, and I wish you both all that and more for your future together.. Congratualtions once again.. Im so proud of you as well..

@Sap0 I hope you're travelling towards being well soon again, we don't want too many long absences from you Smiley Happy thanks heaps again! it was probably the scariest thing i have ever done but it was the best thing i have ever too done. we're both still smiling!

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I'm proud of myself for getting my blood test done this morning Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for reaching out to my support networks when I had a major trigger and wasn't coping all that well.

I'm proud of giving a speech on sexism and rape culture in front of roughly a 100 people without anxiety meds. (It was well received)

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I am proud of being able to write an apology to my psychologist after I said some pretty horrible things while I was angry the other day.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Today I'm proud of the fact that I went to uni even though I woke up really not feeling it and just wanted to stay in bed all day. 

I'm proud of how I went in all my assessments thus far for my Dip! I was kinda expecting to just get passes with how stressed I was, but when I worked it out yesterday 5/8 of my assessments I got credits for! Good enough for me! Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of how I handled myself with my interview yesterday. Ultimately I was super nervous - I was shaking as I filled out my aptitude test, but some deep breathing set me straight. The interviewer commented on me looking like a happy bubbly person. Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm proud of myself for sticking around for my appointment today even though my flight or fight kicked in and wanted me to get as far away as possible.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

What am I proud of:

It's been a dream of mine to become an actor for a long time, there was auditions going for a community production where I live. I was auditioning alongside professional actors, Uni actors and people with years of theatre experience. I had none of that. I decided to take the plunge and audition anyway, two weeks went by and I then got an email telling me I got a part in the production! I always quoted the "20 seconds of courage" line from We Bought A Zoo for that. It was a good few weeks.

@MemphisBelle wrote:

I decided to take the plunge and audition anyway, two weeks went by and I then got an email telling me I got a part in the production! 

Whoa! Congratulations! You must have a natural talent. Smiley Happy Well done.

When do you start readings and rehearsals and all that?