cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for getting through the induction and being able to relax and control the nerves that started to build up while I sat waiting for the other employees to show!!!

I'm proud of myself for being able to ask a question about filling in a leave form for my work placement. Now work will not clash with placement! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Proud of myself for calling my casemanager when I was triggered.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I'm proud of myself for how well I copped through my dentist apt today, even if I was overcome with anxiety! (To the point of the assistant commenting!)

Highlighted

Incredible work both of you @redhead  and @Bee  - you both should be really proud!

Today I'm proud that I made the effort to eat breakfast, and to eat a good breakfast.

I'm proud of my progress with recovery. Just got another week inserted between appointments with both my dr and psych. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Getting through placement! Smiley Happy
Identifying and admitting my triggers for this latest relapse

Thanks @florenceforever

Proud that I made it out the door and too placement today. I had some really neg feelings and thoughts last night and this morning, but overall it was an okay day!!

Finishing the last assignment of my undergrad degree EVER last night! It was a struggle, but I got through it in the end Smiley Happy

Aw! Reading through these proud moments makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Smiley Very Happy

I'd say that I'm proud of not drinking as much coffee as I used to! I've been trying to decrease how much (and how much money I've been spending!) coffee I've been consuming after experiencing caffeine withdrawal. It was awful! Smiley Sad Hopefully, I'm on the right path!

Congrats @Chessca_H!
I know - I feel all smiley after reading all those @ruenhonx  Smiley Happy

Today I'm proud that I got through my exam with bursting into tears..!