cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

Proud of myself for getting a special mention on works Facebook page after a customer called up saying that I had "beautiful manners and customer service" and "if only all young men were like that" .People can be so kind. Feeling appreciated by work for the recognition too!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Yes it makes you feel good going to work and people do acknowledge you for the great service you give them

I am proud of the fact that ihave been on a regulated diet that my doctor put me on 12 months ago. I was heading for [heavy weight] I have lost a lot, I have got rid of the spare tyre arouns my waist. I am baqck to that youthful look that I had.

1 week self harm free. Yay.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I applied to be part of a program for student doctors/nurses/paramedics, and today I got an email saying they liked my application with an invitation for an interview. Woo! Smiley Very Happy

I think @j95 might appreciate this one. Smiley Tongue I went to K-mart, as always, but when I found something that I absolutely wanted and was almost sold out, I just told myself if it was still there next time I'm in, then I am meant to have it. Hahaha.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie mmm kmart *drools*

kmart is love, kmart is life. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Just think, @j95 - if  you lived in the US of A, you would be drooling over *WALMART* !!! Smiley LOL

Highlighted

(not comparing KMart to Walmart tho! not that I have ever been to Walmart. but the same devotion to discount department stores sounds eerily similar) Smiley Wink

I'm proud of buying vegetables today. 
I usually forget and eating healthy can be a challenge sometimes Smiley Tongue