cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What are you proud of?

proud of myself for passing a trade school assessment which i didnt think i would, it was really hard and i spent a few nights up stressing over it and frantically googling answers. but i did it, asked a mate for help and i passed it!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Well done Jay! Be so proud and celebrate by treating yourself to something!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Thanks @Sophie-RO I'm pretty happy Smiley Happy)

proud of myself for not cancelling on my headspace appointment, which im waiting for now... i have committed to it now so no getting out of it. 

@j95 that's great to hear, how did it go?

I'm proud of myself for everything I've accomplished.

@j95 Proud of you for seeing it through too dude! I know you were thinking of canceling for a bit. Hope it went well!

@moonwalk @N1ghtW1ng i think about cancelling every single week! and when i do cancel it i sook about why im not getting any help... the logic??? 

it was fine it can be a bit overwhelming sometimes so treated myself to frozen yogurt afterwards. 

@j95 YAY! Awesome to hear that you're travelling well Smiley Happy and that you're also treating yourself with froyo too. The toppings and flavours that you can choose are the bomb-diggity Heart

Proud of myself for initiating a catch-up with some high school friends Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for turning up to my psychiatrist apt on Thursday and actually talking to her. It really wasn't as scary as I had thought, but I think that was because my psychologist had helped me see it wouldn't be that scary.

I'm proud of myself for turning up to work even though I felt so tired and unmotivated

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart