cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

@tsnyder congrats on finishing your exams, and good job with reducing some obsessiveness.

@redhead well done Smiley Happy

@j95 good stuff Smiley Happy

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

@Bay52VU Huge high fives, gooey pancake stacks, and puppy dog cuddles! This is an awesome strategy! I can't begin to describe all of the ways this is so fantastic. How did you feel after writing this all out?

Not letting my anxiety win tonight!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Smashing out 3 assessments in one day, the other day and blowing the teachers expectations out of the water!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Woohoo! Go @j95

Never a better feeling than challenging anxiety! Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie

Thanks, a friend invited me over tonight and sometimes I find it really difficult and overcome by anxiety just by thinking about going out but tonight I didn't let it beat me! I went out and had a good time. So proud of myself.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Finishing my honours thesis without dropping out!
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Highlighted

Proud that I've gotten through the past six months just by dissociating! Smiley Very Happy

Proud of myself for being social-able this afternoon. Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@Bay52VU I thought I'd beat you to it today

I'm proud of my mum, for her infallible resilience

Have a good night!

Day #3 (or is it #4?)