cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What are you proud of?

im proud that i help a friend in need and that i might be geeting my first job! 

Let somebody in and although it felt real scary and awkward at first, I feel significantly more support knowing someone's got my back
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I know it's only one day, but today I finally felt like myself again

That's really awesome @j95 Smiley Happy One day is great and it's a good reminder of how things can be.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Congratulations @redhead !That is huge! Good luck on that final report.

What are you going to do to celebrate once it is all done?
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

Good on you for being such a good friend @ma30n Smiley Happy
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

That is awesome @j95 Smiley Very Happy Im pleased to hear you got something valuable out of letting someone in when you were scared about it at first.

Had a bit of a challenging session with my psychologist yesterday but I'm proud of myself for not shutting off and being open and honest instead Smiley Happy

Despite feeling a little bit flustered after my headspace appointment time changed this afternoon and it meant I had to rush, I made it there and I told them everything they needed to know and thank god I did. I'm pretty proud of that.

I'm proud of how much progress I have made this year in terms of healing from past trauma.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ