cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

Thats so great to read, @j95! I'm glad swimming and gym have been that outlet for you Smiley Happy

@redhead wow, I'm really proud that you did that big step. I definitely know how difficult it is to let go of an option that you're holding onto, so good on you, that is very brave. Onto living your life now Smiley Happy
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

^^ Good on you redhead Smiley Happy

Heyo everyoneSmiley Happy I haven't posted in a long time but im proud that today i think i released some energy around what i consider to be unsolvable problems, temporary problems or otherwise, in constructive ways. Making some stuff in my home forge.
Highlighted

I'm proud that I've taken the initiative to be part of this program, and that I appreciate life and living.

@Stagnator you have a home forge? Holy crap that's so cool.

I kind of don't want to turn this into a Blacksmith Forum, but i'd love to know more about what you make and how it helps with working through stuff.

I'm pretty proud that I called up that I called up that group I always see at the pool and that I'm going tonight 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That's huge @redhead, well done!! Smiley Very Happy

Made it to trade school today

Whoa @redhead i just read that post then, i think that's awesome! How are you feeling about doing that?

@j95 how was the swim?

Awesome @Ben-RO I'm pretty happy that I joined the group, everyone was really nice and I didn't drown

Made friends, didn't drown. Sounds good.