cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

@lokifish I am super proud of you!

I'm proud that I drove safely to my house, painted my nails and confided in my grandma instead of self-harming.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Super proud of you guys @letitgo and @lokifish! :-)

Highlighted

I have a couple of things to be proud of Smiley Happy. I am really proud that I posted on here and shared my story. Hopefully, I can help others to speak up. I am also proud I went out with friends on new years eve and had a good and safe night. 

Hey @GentleGiant,

Thanks for posting your story. I'm sure that it will help others speak about what's happening for them. 

Lahna

I agree with @Lahna@GentleGiant I think it will definitely help people Smiley Happy I am proud of you too!

Didn't end up stressing out about cleaning my room after a bit of an upset, decided to leave it and do helpful activities instead
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Can you share what you did that was helpful @j95?

well I went out with my brother for a couple of hours this afternoon, after the first time I was upset, then I was upset tonight so just now I'm doing some drawing, I have this book where you get given something to draw each day, it's pretty cool @Sally-RO

Also waiting for MensLine to pick up my chat that I logged into when I was upset earlier, been like an hour, still waiting, but it's good that seeked them out I guess

sounds great @j95 I'm logging off for the night - hope you get through on chat soon