cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I couldn't work that out @loves netball

I'm proud of passing my final assessment as a 2nd year apprentice, 3rd here we come!!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Good because I don't want you to work it out @j95

Congrats Smiley Very Happy

No bad eating behaviour for almost a week, I think Smiley Very Happy

@loves netball did you find the missing puzzle piece? That frustrates me too - Millie always thinks they're dog biscuits and tries to eat them haha Smiley Indifferent

No I didn't @lokifish

I talked about more tough stuff from a couple of years ago to kids helpline.

I got permission to take big ted to next week's meeting with my case manager because it's going to be super scary!

Highlighted

@loves netball and @lokifish Last year I had a puzzle with three missing pieces, and there's no way it was from anything other than them simply not having been in the (completely new) box. It's devestating Smiley Sad 

I'm proud of myself for pushing myself to do a few things today that I'm pretty much never comfortable with.

The things:

• Singing around my friend without really lowering my voice
  • Trying new foods without hesitation
  • Letting my friend listen to the music I listen to
  • Telling him what I actually wanted to do
  • Telling him things about myself that I usually lie about in order to not talk about them.

I ran 15km today quite easily since I feel sick and didn't sleep too great

Im proud of my little sister, I just read in her school news letter that she's been picked for star of the week ❤️❤️❤️
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Have not self harmed for two weeks and all my wounds have healed and slowly fading from sight Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of myself for getting through my first week of my second year at uni. I actually really enjoyed a couple of my tutorials (not really the lectures though, but maybe that's just me)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!