cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I've been trying to problem solve and persevere with all the difficult stuff instead of running away from it/hurting myself

I'm not going to let some crap stuff ruin my whole day or week
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Today I'm proud of myself for...

I don't think we have a thread like this yet, and I think it's important to give ourselves a pat on the back sometimes for doing something scary or challenging or out of our comfort zone.

For example;

Today I'm proud of myself for asking someone I didn't know if I could work with them for a group assessment task. I find initiating social interactions really challenging, and we managed to work well together and get some really solid work done.

So what's something you did today that you're proud of?

Have a great day everyone Smiley Very Happy

Re: Today I'm proud of myself for...

@roseisnotaplant LOVE this thread - well done! Looking forward to seeing everyone's proud ofs.

For me I think it was attending my second class of Uni today, lecturer is really dry - I was super tired; but we pushed through with a coffee in hand Smiley Happy 

Got through the last two days that have been tough but ready to make the rest of this week pretty good

Re: Today I'm proud of myself for...

@roseisnotaplant great thread!

Today I'm proud of myself for texting my friend, even though my mind is telling me they don't like me/don't want to hear from me.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Putting my hand up for something at mentoring tonight - I'm looking forward to it

That's awesome @j95 Smiley Happy Have fun tonight.

I'm proud of myself for staying in bed and going straight to sleep after I finish reading Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Apart from a couple of slip ups I have had a pretty good week or so Smiley Happy 

Had a great night - did something that scared me