cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

This past week I have felt like myself for the first time in ages, and I'm proud because I put in the hard yards the last 4 or 5 months maybe even longer to get to somewhere I'm happy with even if it's only for a few days 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

been doing pretty good i havent been getting angry on here much which is pretty good considering i did it heaps

I suggested to a friend that we get coffee, even though I was/am scared that they'll say no, I felt brave for asking and no matter what happens, I accomplished that.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I actually went to a party. And it was nice. Smiley Happy It's the second party I've been to since leaving high school (so basically 2 year Smiley Tongue) and it was very nice. Plus, there weren't many people there and even though I was left by myself a couple of times, I actually did okay Smiley Very Happy Yay.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

This is a really small thing, but I went to a different petrol station than normal. I've always gone to the same one, but yesterday they were out of Unleaded so I had to go to another one, and I did it! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I handed over every self harm tools to my CM. I'm so proud I finally did that. It's been 152 days since I last self harmed and I now have nothing I can hurt myself with at home Smiley Very Happy I'm so stoked I finally reached this point.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

That's a massive achievement @redhead, I'm proud of you too! 

That is amazing @redhead! Smiley Happy

despite getting day drunk, came home and got my guitar out - learnt a new song

i havent SH'ed in 2 months Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**