cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for emailing my psych and saying what I'd like to talk about during tomorrow's appointment. Normally when he asks during the session I freeze up and spend 10 minutes saying "I don't know" Smiley Tongue Yay for learning to be assertive! Heart

I'm proud of myself for being really open and honest with my psychiatrist yesterday.

That is great @litgym
@lokifish I'm breaking that habit of freezing up and saying "I don't know" too!! Yay ineed for being assertive!! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm proud of myself for going to my appointment yesterday even though I was suuuuuper anxious about the email I sent. It went really well, and we had a great chat about what it means to be vulnerable... Heart

I'm proud of myself for how many different people I not only talked to at a social event last night, but also how many of those interactions came about from me initiating them.
I'm also proud of myself for continuing to hang out with people after the event's official end and I was no longer obligated to be there.

I'm proud of myself for continuing with my prac. I'm not doing too bad if I do say so myself Smiley Tongue

I'm proud of myself for reaching out to KHL tonight.

I'm proud of myself for how socialable I've been with other teachers and staff at school. Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for being brave and letting the workplace mentor I've been talking with know that things haven't been feeling like they're working for me with the sessions. This was a hard thing to bring up but I did it!

I'm proud that I answered the unknown number today, which turned out to be one of the facilitators of the mentoring program. I was able to have a honest talk with her about where things are at and we made a plan moving forward Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

im proud of myself for surviving the unexpected drama that happened today Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for finally registering with disability support services at uni... only taken me 4 years Smiley Tongue