cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for using my connections and reaching out to someone to help me with a job application, they agreed to help me so meeting up tomorrow morning Smiley Happy (well later this morning - it's now Friday Smiley Tongue )

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

That I made it through last night
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I left the house without feeling like a had to put a full face of make up on first.  

I actually went to the dentist today. It's up top on my list of fears/phobias. I have to get a lot of work done Smiley Sad bulimia and my meds have ruined my teeth. Another thing wrong with my life
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead so proud of you for going to the dentist even though it's such an anxious experience for you. The best way to deal with dental issues is definitely to go to the dentist - so you're doing an amazing job of looking after yourself Heart

That I survived Industrial Tech despite the comments being thrown at me Smiley Happy

thats awesome @annabethxchase well done Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I didn't snooze any of my alarms this morning before work. 

I'm proud of myself for passing this semester of uni. Sure, I dropped two units but I did pretty well in the ones I kept, I was even a few marks of a distinction in one unit! So... go me Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

That’s amazing @N1ghtW1ng, well done!!! 

6787DF83-9F56-4B34-A9BE-37006FC9D784.gif