cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What are you proud of?

I am proud of myself for being open with my psychologist during our session today. There were lots of tears and I felt quite vulnerable at times with what we were talking about, but I also know it's a safe place so was able to cope through it.

I'm also proud of myself that I was able to then have a video chat with someone who I consider a mentor to help me understand a couple of interview questions. Despite the intense session I had with my psychologist I was able to focus on the job application and the conversation! Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I proud of myself for opening up to my psych yesterday despite being very tense and anxious about it.

@Bee that is really good! well done!!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

well done for opening up to your psych @annabethxchase i really hope it is helpful

i didnt self harm yesterday or the day before even though my urges were really really high

Well done @annabethxchase & @scared01 both amazing achievements! Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm proud of myself for trying to stay safe even though things are hard Smiley Happy

I'm proud of this hanky for sticking by me while I'm sick Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for talking to people when some of the family came over today.

I'm proud of myself for finally making it to headspace. And setting another appointment for next week.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!