cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

This is going to sound really lame, but I made honey-glazed carrots for the first time yesterday (I cannot state enough how much I am not a cook), and they turned out great!! Smiley Very Happy

ooo yaY! Congrats @basketofmonkeys!

I am proud of myself for staying safe last night

im proud of myself for going through with my gut instinct and getting a second opinion
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I did all my application stuff for tafe today. I should know by next week when I'll hear back
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

im really proud of myself for opening up to my new gp and telling her everythingSmiley Happy i told her i felt crazy and she reassured me, so grateful for herHeart

im proud of myself for convincing my psychologist and her being highly confident that im safe enough to go on holidays Smiley Happy

We are so proud of you too for opening up @litgym! I know how much strength that takes. Heart

@litgym I am so incredibly proud of you for opening up to your GP! Woooo! Heart

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

I am proud of myself for being open with my psychologist during our session today. There were lots of tears and I felt quite vulnerable at times with what we were talking about, but I also know it's a safe place so was able to cope through it.

I'm also proud of myself that I was able to then have a video chat with someone who I consider a mentor to help me understand a couple of interview questions. Despite the intense session I had with my psychologist I was able to focus on the job application and the conversation! Smiley Very Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I proud of myself for opening up to my psych yesterday despite being very tense and anxious about it.