cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I am proud of the goals that I achieved this week Smiley Happy I surely was in a mood to do nothing but I pushed myself and got done with most of my work Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of myself for getting two job letters written and emailed Smiley Happy

I am proud of myself for getting out of my comfort zone today. 

Sounds like a super productive week @DIVYA @mrmusic Smiley Happy

That's awesome @Maddyw I always feel so great after doing that!

Quick update:

I'm so proud of myself. Just Saturday I couldn't imagine being in my place today. Over the weekend I went through my first break-up but we still managed to remain friends and even though I love her I can see that we weren't compatible (and we were super long distance, so that added pressure). I'm proud I'm accepting this without my anxiety or depression going over board. Of course, I have to take care of myself over the next few weeks, and will update when I'm proud of that. Haha.

I also came out to my mum as gay. She said she sort of knew, as parents seem to always do hahah.

I’m proud of myself for pushing through a couple of fears at the Indoor skatepark over the weekend

Wow so much to be proud of @Hozzles!!! 

Coming out to your mum is a huge step - well done!

Navigating a break up is extremely difficult - so massive well done on that one too. 

@Saltwaterdreamtime - nice one overcoming those fears! 

I'm proud that I cleaned all the rubbish out of my car today

I'm proud that I got through today and stayed safe

@dncinginthedirt cleaning your car can seem like such a big job! I always put this off but you've inspired me to do it now haha