cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for taking the time to check in with my friends 

@lennycat2017 I actually love cleaning out my car. Before I had my son I used to go to the clean-bay like once a week and wash inside and outside my car. I found it really therapeutic lol. I also had a ridiculous number of smelly trees hanging on my rear-view mirror. It started to become a hazard so I took them down. Now I've got a toddler I have such a messy car and barely time to clean it. Just a million crumbs everywhere and random dummies on the floor haha

@dncinginthedirt do you want to come clean mine? Smiley Tongue it's always got about 50 water bottles and 10 pairs of shoes! It's always one of the things I prioritise the least but I always feel so accomplished when I get it done! Might have to pick up a smelly tree now that you mention those too. 

Haha @lennycat2017 I'd so clean your car! I can also donate to you about 50 smelly trees Smiley Tongue I just keep them in a zip-lockbag stored away. My mum wanted to throw them out and I was like NOOOOOOOOO

@dncinginthedirt I just thought of the old natural confectionary add 'don't chop the dinosaur daddy!' but inserting you and 'DONT CHUCK THE SMELLY TREES AWAY MUMMY' Smiley LOL. Great idea to keep some handy, with all the shoes in my car it'll be nice to not have it smelling like feet sometimes Smiley LOL

I’m proud of @annabethxchase and @litgym for being strong

I'm proud of @Bananatime04 for seeking help when they need it, and for being so caring of other people. Heart

True! @Bananatime04 is super awesome Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thank you @mrmusic and @dncinginthedirt xx I really needed that 🥰

Proud of myself for meeting an entire group of new people last night and managing to take part in conversation without judging myself really harshly Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //