cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I was thinking of making a feature wall of smelly trees. Or a Christmas Tree with them on it (jokes). Different servos have different exotic smelly trees bahahah

I am proud of myself for getting through my interview last week and making a good impression to land the job. I'm proud of myself for managing through my first day and being able to settle the anxiety around my first day by noticing my surroundings.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thanks @gina-RO I didn’t really think I could do it but ended up being ok and felt really good

I was nervous for work today because I was doing something a bit different but I ended up having fun!

So proud of you @Bee! Smiley Happy

Thanks @May_ Heart

I'm proud of all the amazingness I've read over the last page! You guys always inspire me!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

My sibs, who have dealt with so much change to their chaotic little lives the last few months that going back to school and to new schools too was another huge hurdle but they have been champs, especially my baby sister who has moved to a more higher needs school than what she was at before, it is what she needs though
Highlighted

Just checking in, how did you go with your meeting? @N1ghtW1ng

@Saltwaterdreamtime the headspace meeting or the uni meeting? Headspace went well and all I'm waiting for now is an opening, so that's nice Smiley Happy Uni meeting... well... the meeting with my lecturer was nice but at the moment I just want to pretend uni doesn't exist anymore. Thank you for checking in Smiley Happy

Today I'm proud of myself for reaching out to my friend and asking if they wanted to go to the movies with me. They were busy, but at least I tried.

Hey @N1ghtW1ng I hope you don’t mind me saying this... and you’re a mod so delete my comment if you feel it’s not appropriate. But I’ve noticed something over the last couple of years, yeah I know I don’t actually know you in person but i’ve seen a lot of growth in you, like I remember when you were starting uni and struggling with friendship and getting your first
job, now I keep reading these posts like you’re hanging out with people, and did I read somewhere you’ve moved out of home?? Like, I don’t know how to say it without seeming condescending but (again, this is just what it
looks like to me) you’re SMASHING IT, even if things seem rough at times, I think you’ve come a long way. Proud of ya.