cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for applying for a new job. 

I'm proud of myself for working as much as I am and earning money. 

I'm proud of myself for continuously trying to look forward. 

Today I am proud of the fact that I have focused on self-care and really just given myself time to relax and do what I like. I am proud because I still managed to be a little productive and get some washing done too. I am proud because I also went to work, which I was dreading, but I had a good shift and I am going to try and be positive about the fact that I have work again tomorrow. Smiley Happy Earn them moneys. 

Highlighted

I am proud of myself for enrolling into a short online course in my year off before starting my Masters to gain further experience and keep developing my skillsets.

I am proud that my teaching is paying off and the kids are truly improving and gaining confidence. 

I am proud of myself for sticking through my work shift today and coming home to make dinner and shower even though I was tired and a little unmotivated. 

I'm proud of all of you too! So many amazing things Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of myself for stepping up and agreeing to take the little kids class. It was... an experience but I still did it! Smiley Tongue

Proud of myself for driving to the library a different way today - a small, thing, I know, but it felt like a victory.

And for talking with my mum about the possibility of moving out later this year!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I'm proud that I tried something new for dinner. I'm proud that I got myself up and went to work today. I am proud that I went to the gym and did some exercise. 

I am proud of myself for getting through the last couple of days, I've been super tired after a big weekend helping a friend. I've been struggling with my mental health more and I've managed to at least get my job done to the standard needed.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: Today I'm proud of myself for...

Today I am proud of myself for reading a chapter of my textbook on the way to work.

I am going to tag a few people who might be interested in sharing what they are proud of @Bananatime04  @lennycat2017 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Aluzar @mspaceK @Jane_Rose @Tasi  @Saltwaterdreamtime @queenP @WheresMySquishy 

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here