cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm proud of myself for...

today im proud of myself for getting through a blood test. i have very bad veins and it took 3 goes to get a vein that could get enough blood flow from. not a fan of needles and yesterday i passed out because of it so today i braved it and got it done
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Great job @scared01!
I'm proud of myself because...
I had the ability to help someone else on the forums today.
//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I wish I could give you more than 1 kudos on your post! Great to see you are enjoying supporting others Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Thanks @Jess1-RO.
Glad to be here and complimented on. Smiley Happy

good on you @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks @scared01!

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for moving out of home. I was really scared at first that I wouldn't know how to do anything myself, but I found out that I am more capable than I realised Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Jardin That is huge!! Good for you! That was me a couple years ago at 20. Scary as heck. There were definitely some hurdles I had to overcome. Good luck.

I am proud of myself for going to work today and not cancelling shifts even though I really did not want to go. 

I am proud of getting help, and distracting myself from bad thoughts.

Super super proud of my brother on scoring a job interview!! I helped him with his resume now it’s all him but I’m confident he will do finest. 

Also really proud of the same brother who had issues with people (who don’t like me) at the skatepark when they worked out he was my brother, they gave him a really hard time apparently.