cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

Good Job @lettitgo! I'm happy to hear that.

I'm proud of myself, because I absolutely hate shopping, but I went with my grandma, and got a few items to entertain myself, over the holidays.

I'm proud of the students at ju jitsu. And of everyone I see on the forums Smiley Happy

So so proud of my little brother who got a job!! So happy for him!! Heart What a legend 

Yay @Saltwaterdreamtime! Well done on your brother for getting a job Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of myself for making it to uni and actually talking to my lecturer about assignment things.

I am NOT proud of the ugly peice of shit I just spend 3 hours attempting, what a piece of garbage in the bin it goes 

@Saltwaterdreamtime oh no, what happened? Do you want to talk about it? 

I'm proud of the fact that I went to work today and that I am going to work tomorrow because I have been really struggling to be motivated and have been feeling really anxious with a tight chest, but I am going anyway and I will appreciate the money when I next get paid. 

Highlighted

I am proud of my motivation, committment and effort I put in at work today. I had good conversations with everyone, made some people smile and even had fun at times myself. And I kept pushing through and keeping my head up even when I reached the tired and over it stage. Now I am home I can relax and do what I want. 

awesome! @mspaceK
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

im proud that im almost 3 months self harm free
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**