cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud I didn't end up in hospital like the last 5 birthdays I've had.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead that is so, so good to hear!! Well done! Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud that I turned my phone off and managed to sleep through the night, and that I didn't cancel lunch with my friend today, even though I feel like a waste of space.  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I am proud of myself for everything. Truly. For going to school and trying my best. For going to university and finishing my degree. For getting a job and continuing to work. I am proud of myself for giving myself another chance in a relationship even though I have been hurt before. 

I am proud of setting boundaries and enforcing them, regardless of who they are with. 

Highlighted

Sending my brother off to work this morning.

I’ve felt proud of him but haven’t felt that type of proud before and it’s like a massive relief for both of us and he’s enjoying it which is a massive bonus. 

I’m proud that a couple of weeks ago I decided to look after myself this morning and book in my first job later than usual so I could have a slow start to the morning, made myself a nice breakfast and went for a run. Should of just taken the day off like every other person in the state but oh well the rent the doesn’t pay itself. 

I’m proud of you and your brother too @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley Happy

Also built some things over the weekend

I am proud that today I am doing some cleaning and organising that I have been putting off. It is good to get it done while I listen to music on youtube. Musical sound tracks and songs from pitch perfect! 

really loving to hear what everyones proud of! your all amazing

im proud that i got through easter without being in hospital and making it through all the aniversaries
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I am really proud of @scared01 for continuing to fight and getting through the Easter holiday. 

I am really proud of @xXLexi_Lou122Xx for going to school and seeking help despite the bullies. Go you <3